Dryer Vent Cleaning
COMMERCIAL DRYER DUCT CLEANING
- MULTIPLE DRYER VENT UNITS
- MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY HOUSING
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS
- INSURANCE COMPANIES
- MOVE OUTS
- PROPERTY PRESERVATION
- FIRE CONTROL
- SINGLE STORY HOME DRYER VENTS
- MULTIPLE STORY DRYER VENTS
- ROOF VENTS
- NEW EXIT VENTS
- DRYER VENT PARTS & INSTALLATIONS
- DRYER VENT BOOSTERS
- Typical duct systems lose up to 40% of your heating or cooling energy.
- Leaky ducts make your HVAC work much harder—ducts leaking just 20% of the conditioned air passing through them cause your system to work 50% harder.
- Leaks in your duct system = higher utility bills.
- Duct leakage can result in mold problems and potential health and safety issues.
- Sealing leaky ducts can save you well over $300/year.
Terms to Help You Get Started
- Duct system Collection of tubes that distributes heated or cooled air to different room in your home
- HVAC Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning equipment
- Supply Delivers the conditioned air to the home through individual room registers
- Supply Registers Vent-like units in wall, floor, or ceiling where you feel the conditioned air blowing from
- Return/Return Register or Grille Picks up inside air for reconditioning, drawing the air through a changeable filter to the air handler of your central system
- Air handler The indoor unit that moves the air through the heating/cooling system
- Cooling load The amount of energy needed to maintain comfort levels in conditioned air
- Duct tape Fabric based tape with a rubber adhesive used in many households for temporary fixes, but has been proven to become brittle and fail over time
Schedule an appointment »